Tuesday 27 February 2007

Public release soon!


Sooner than you might think. The first public release of Loro will be available freely by the weekend (friday or saturday). To run Loro you must be running Mac OSX Tiger. I will build a universal binary so PPC and intel users can both enjoy it. Today I implemented the integrated web search (see above) I was talking about in my last post which can be accessed using the keyword 'yahoo'. I'm also still working on the Google Maps stuff but I've put it on hold for the second release. Please note that when released Loro will still be in very early development and so there is probably a host of bugs for you all to find, i'll set up some sort of project site for that.
I'll update you if I add any last minute features before it's released ;)

No comments: