Tuesday 6 March 2007

New UI


Since the first public release, I have improved the user interface of Loro slightly by changing the top search bar and how results are displayed - both are very much influenced by the ui design of the iphone. I have been working on making the file browsing faster and also working on Spotlight compatibility. I am also working on an entirely new, more osx native UI for Loro that will be based on the Unified look, introduced in Tiger. I will post screenshots of my work on this new interface soon.

5 comments:

Thanatos said...

This is awesome. I just downloaded it and I'd look to do a post about it on my blog CodeCollaborative, if that would be alright with you.

Keep up the great work, you and Neil!

I also have a few suggestions if you would like to hear them, or have a place to submit them.

Ctenuchid said...

I downloaded the version linked to your Google Code page...it crashes, giving me AppleScript Errors. :(

Will said...

Love the concept, have to learn to use it. Im having an issue though. When I try to save my favorite applications it crashes and gives me a window saying that it had to shut down.

Alasdair Monk said...

Thanks for your comments, I'm working om some bug fixes which will be put up next week,

Al

Alasdair Monk said...

@Thanatos, That would be great :D although I should stress that evidently it is very buggy at this stage