Saturday 17 March 2007

NilObject Exception

Many of you have encountered the NilObject exception error with Loro, which is weird because at the same time, many haven't :) I think this is to do with the preferences file, try seeing if the solution I posted here (http://code.google.com/p/loro-launcher/issues/detail?id=1&can=2&q=) works. That manually creates a preferences file which I think the problem is to do with. Secodnly, thanks to Neil for the mention of Loro on his blog :D he has massively helped in drawing attention here which is really appreciated.

Bug fixes a plenty coming next week.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, your preferences file doesn't seem to work - I still get that annoying error message. :(

I'm on Intel 10.4.9 on an MBP.

Anonymous said...

Useful idea

Anonymous said...

Paraphrase please the message

Anonymous said...

Quite good question

Anonymous said...

What curious question


I advise to you to come on a site where there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you. Will not regret. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Good news

We do not agree with this year Brit awards decision.

Please attend our little web poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than ?????

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/tips/index.html]nach schönheitsoperationen[/url]

Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you send, wish look progressive for more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its united of my pick subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://www.zimbio.com/Clocks/articles/gFNXx_Z6Gdz/advantages+Natural+Light+Alarm+Clock]Old Clocks[/url]